Skip to content
Terms of Service
- If you wish to make any changes to an order, please contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com.
- If you ever have a problem, please get in touch via email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
By joining Window Fleur you understand that we offer an ongoing seasonal delivery service. If you ever want to skip a delivery, cancel your subscription by logging in to your account. You must cancel at least 2 weeks before the first day of the next season.
- We try our hardest to keep the product information on our website accurate. However, it may occasionally be incorrect and we may not be able to accept your order, or if your order has already been accepted, we may not be able to supply it to you. We will notify you if this is the case and will not charge you for the product.
Because our plants are pre-ordered, we can only guarantee changes to an order 2 weeks before the scheduled delivery day.
- We care a lot about the plants we send to our customers. If you’re ever unhappy with how they arrive and we agree that they’re not up to scratch, we will at our discretion send out a replacement refill on the next available delivery date.
- Our plants are living things, so they need loving care to keep them alive and kicking. We cannot take any responsibility for plants that die as a result of neglect or over watering.
- We choose the best seasonal plants that are available for our boxes, this means from time to time we may not be able to provide the exact specification that is listed on our website but will replace them with an alternative.
Our Window Boxes and Refill Boxes
- Installation and removal of your window boxes is fully your responsibility. You should check them regularly to ensure they remain secure. We will take no responsibility for any claims as a result of installation of our boxes.
- Installation and removal of your refill boxes is fully your responsibility. You should check them regularly to ensure they remain secure. We will take no responsibility for any claims as a result of installation of our refills.
- We hold no responsibility should our window boxes or refill boxes cause any damage to your window or property.
- We accept no liability for any death or personal injury arising from the installation of Window Fleur window boxes or Window Fleur refill boxes.
Window Fleur Subscription
By confirming your order, you are subscribing to a recurring delivery for every season. We define seasons as Winter (1st December to last day of February), Spring (1st March to last day of May), Summer (1st June to last day of August) and Autumn (1st September to last day of November). However have the right to change this.
Although Window Fleur is a recurring service, you can cancel deliveries at any time by logging into your account page.
You can cancel your subscription whenever you want within in your account page, this must be within the 2 week cut off period mentioned above so as not to be charged.
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your subscription.
- We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards as well as Paypal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Shopify Payments.
- Whilst your subscription is active, this commits you to paying for each such delivery and you authorise us to instruct your card issuer to debit the corresponding sum automatically at the beginning of each season.
- You’ll either receive your deliveries from a Window Fleur van or a third party courier service. We can't guarantee delivery times but will try our upmost to deliver on the date communicated.
- Standard delivery is £5 per order which will be added to your subscription price for each season.
- If you want us to leave your delivery in a safe space, we can’t take responsibilities for any orders that are lost once delivered.
If you change address, please let us know in the account section of the website. This needs to be done 2 weeks before your next order is due to arrive. Sorry, but we are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice of address change.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your subscription if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can't, we won't risk disappointing you.
For all non-plant items, you have up to 30 days to request a refund, provided it’s unused and in a re-saleable condition. To request a return, and for all other enquiries please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- We charge a £5 per window box collection fee for returned orders.